Over 35 years of hearing healthcare services to Miami
“I am loving being able to hear and loving my hearing aids. It has made my life so much better.”
– B.K., Costa Rica
Welcome to Kendall Audiology
Hearing is an important part of how we communicate and experience the world around us. Sounds like birds singing and the voices of the people we love bring so much joy to our lives. At Kendall Audiology, we are committed to helping out patients reconnect with these sounds through better hearing. Our team of licensed audiologists have dedicated their lives to finding solutions for every hearing loss, lifestyle and budget. For over 30 years, we’ve been known around the Miami area for our willingness to go above and beyond to take care of our patients.
We Are On Your Side
Our philosophy is simple: patient care is our top priority, always. We want to make absolutely sure our patients have a good experience. If our patients need something , we’ll find a way to make it happen, whether it’s supporting our patients in the aftermath of a hurricane or mailing hearing aid parts out of the country for our long-distance patients! We love we what we do: helping people and providing the highest quality of care for adults and children with hearing loss. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s how we’ve stayed in business for so many years, because our patients trust us and refer us to their friends.
New! Now Accepting Virtual Appointments
Can’t make it to the office? We are now able to see patients remotely through the CQ Partners Virtual Office! This tool makes it easy to meet with a provider, check your hearing, and discuss hearing aids online.
You don’t need any special equipment—just headphones and a device with a working camera and microphone. We will send you a link to your appointment and guide you every step of the way.
The Virtual Office is a safe, accurate, and convenient way to make your hearing a priority. Don’t put off better hearing any longer.
Why Kendall Audiology?
Your First Audiology Appointment
- First, you’ll be greeted by our front desk staff. You can count on them to be smiling; we all love what we do here! If you have any questions, they’ll take care of you.
- In our comfortable waiting room, you’ll have an opportunity to fill out your intake paperwork.
- One of our audiologists will read through your paperwork and then bring you back to the testing room.
- Our audiologist will speak to you about your health history, why you’ve come to see us, what you’re hoping to have help with, and what you’ve been having difficulty with.
- We’ll complete a comprehensive exam and evaluation of your ears and your hearing. Depending on what we see, we may suggest additional testing to help us evaluate what might be wrong.
- We’ll explain the results and what they mean and give you our diagnosis. We always explain everything and answer whatever questions you may have regarding your hearing.
- If we feel that hearing aids will help you, we will discuss product lines and cost and then make recommendations for you. We offer in-office demonstrations if you want to see for yourself what hearing aids are like, or for a reasonable fee we can allow you to bring a demo unit home to try hearing aids in your own spaces.
- You’ll make a decision on your own time whether you want to move forward with hearing aids or not. We will never pressure you into anything.
Why We Partner with The HearStrong Foundation
Kendall Audiology is a proud partner of the HearStrong Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping people get the hearing care they need.
• Sharing the stories of remarkable people with hearing loss
• Connecting people with hearing loss to providers who can help them
• Gifting hearing aids to those in need
How We Get Involved
Preferred Provider for the NFL Players Association
Kendall Audiology is a preferred hearing care provider for the NFL Players Association’s Professional Athletes Foundation. Through this partnership, the PAF aims to bring better hearing to former professional athletes and their fans across the nation. Together, we spread awareness, help players in need of hearing care, and collected data on the connection between hearing loss and professional football.
Helping Former Pro Athletes in Miami, FL
9900 SW 107th Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
By appointment only.