Thank you for booking an appointment with Kendall Audiology & Hearing Aid Center! You should be receiving an e-mail confirmation within 5 minutes. We look forward to seeing you!
Your First Audiology Appointment
- First, you’ll be greeted by our front desk staff. You can count on them to be smiling; we all love what we do here! If you have any questions, they’ll take care of you.
- In our comfortable waiting room, you’ll have an opportunity to fill out your intake paperwork.
- One of our audiologists will read through your paperwork and then bring you back to the testing room.
- Our audiologist will speak to you about your health history, why you’ve come to see us, what you’re hoping to have help with, and what you’ve been having difficulty with.
- We’ll complete a comprehensive exam and evaluation of your ears and your hearing. Depending on what we see, we may suggest additional testing to help us evaluate what might be wrong.
- We’ll explain the results and what they mean and give you our diagnosis. We always explain everything and answer whatever questions you may have regarding your hearing.
- If we feel that hearing aids will help you, we will discuss product lines and cost and then make recommendations for you. We offer in-office demonstrations if you want to see for yourself what hearing aids are like, or for a reasonable fee we can allow you to bring a demo unit home to try hearing aids in your own spaces.
- You’ll make a decision on your own time whether you want to move forward with hearing aids or not. We will never pressure you into anything.
Mon-Fri: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
By appointment only.